The following are our current open positions. We look forward to the opportunity to identify if you are a fit for our growing company.
Glines & Rhodes, Inc., a leader in the precious metals recovery industry for over a century, is seeking a passionate team player to join our sales team as Sales Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a highly respected organization with the ability to make an immediate impact. As Sales Coordinator, you will be directly assisting with the daily sales operations.
- Coordinate shipping logistics for customers.
- First contact with inbound leads.
- Enter prospect data into CRM.
- Enter incoming job data into production system.
- Handle day to day correspondence with customers.
- Research and resolve any customer service issue.
- Schedule meetings.
- High school diploma required. College degree a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a professional office setting.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professionalism, in both demeanor and appearance.
- Self-motivated and driven; willing to take initiative beyond expectations.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- 401K Plan.